Sunday 15 November 2020

Ten books that influenced me

Add caption

My last few blog posts were about ten books that influenced me. This post is simply an index to the blog posts about these ten books
  1. Garuda - Amar Chitra Katha
  2. Noddy by Enid Blyton
  3. Guns Germs and Steel by Jared Diamond
  4. The Lexus and the Olive Tree by Thomas Friedman
  5. Sivakaamiyin Sabatham by Kalki
  6. Contributions to the Theory of Natural Selection by Alfred Russel Wallace
  7. Brhat Samhita by Varahamihira
  8. Buddha and the Sahebs by Charles Allen
  9. The Alchemy of Air by Thomas Hager
  10. James Watt - a biography by Andrew Carnegie

Related Links

My blog posts on Literature


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting these things together here.
    A blog on recommended Tamil historical novels (with translations) would be useful too for non-Tamil readers like me who are interested in the South-Indian history.

    ReplyDelete